Sustaining and Implementing Health Coverage: 4 Perspectives for 5 Continents
A Strategic Global Health Care Event 'Sustaining and Implementing Health Coverage: 4 Perspectives for 5 Continents' will be held in Milan, Italy, on 10th February 2012. It is to be hosted by the SDA Bocconi School of Management and MIHMEP - Master of International Health Care Management, Economics and Policy, and covers a global theme that concerns all countries from the most industrialized to emerging markets and developing countries.
The proposed programme, which aims to address the hot topics of the four pillars of Master MIHMEP, includes the following sessions:
- Universal Health Coverage: What does education bring into the debate?
- Where are the bottlenecks to access, sustainability and improved performance? System, organizations or health professionals?
- Global forces: friends or foes of national health systems?
- Healthcare Systems and Governance
- Pharmaceutical Technology
The programme will involve many high level, worldwide academics and prominent figures from all areas of Health Care - Policy, Management, Economics, Global and Public Health, such as Gerard de Pouvourville (ESSEC, France), Mike Drummond (York University, UK), Tim Evans (School of Public Health at BRAC University and ICDDR, Bangladesh), Nancy Kane (Harvard School of Public Health, USA), Martin McKee (LSHTM, UK), Mark Pearson (OECD, France), Peter Spurgeon (Warwick University, UK), Paola Testori Coggi (EC, Belgium).
For more details, click here.
All upcoming events
No upcoming events found.