Reply To: Please Introduce Yourself

MyJLN Home Forums Introductions Please Introduce Yourself Reply To: Please Introduce Yourself

Taylor Hendricks
@thendricks

Hello fellow JLN members! I’m Taylor, currently based in New York City, USA. I work for the Community Health Academy, an initiative of Last Mile Health, as Deputy Director for Health Systems Leadership Development. My work focuses on building leadership capacity via online and blended learning, to support health systems leaders in designing, scaling, and sustaining high-quality community health systems. We work to elevate the voices and experiences of leaders in Africa, Asia and Latin America to share learning and best practices in community health systems strengthening, recognizing these are the experts working on these issues every day. I’m excited to be part of the JLN and looking forward to learning from the many brilliant minds here from across the globe! In particular, I’m interested in discussions on service delivery and quality, as well as health financing (for community health in particular!).