Greeting from Myanmar

MyJLN Home Forums Introductions Greeting from Myanmar

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      May Thwel Hla Shwe
      @maythwel

Dear all,

Thank you for letting me be part of JLN and it’s very nice to be part of it. My name is May Thwel Hla Shwe. It may be quite hard to call my full name so just call me May. I got MBBS as basic bachelor degree and MPH and MHRM as Master degrees. My specialization is Human Resource for Health and currently work as Deputy Director in Department of Human Resources for Health under Ministry of Health and Sports, Myanmar. I’m  responsible for Health Workforce Planning and developing Strategies and also taking care of configuration of National Health Workforce Account (NHWA) for Myanmar. We’re now trying to achieve UHC in 2030, mainly focusing on Primary Health care with the private sector inclusion. I’m very much interested in private sector collaboration and frontline health workforce planning for primary health care.

I’m looking forward to learning and exchanging experiences with you all.

Greg Olson
      @golsonmsh-org

Hello May and welcome! Thanks for joining and sharing this introduction.

My name is Greg Olson, and I am a member of the JLN Network Manager team. It is great to meet you, and I hope we can get you included in some of the upcoming opportunities to share your experience with other members.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

MyJLN Home Forums Introductions Greeting from Myanmar