Greeting,

MyJLN Home Forums Introductions Greeting,

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Marjan Manouchehri
      @mmanouch

Hello fellow JLN members, It is an honour to be part of the wonderful JLN community, My name is Marjan Manouchehri. I am a British qualified clinical pharmacist. I have studied and worked for NHS England for seven years before joining the Red cross equivalent in the Middle East (Helal Ahmar). I was based in Iran Tehran for three years. I missioned around the Middle East as a pharmacist frontier to provide medicines. Also during that period, I have taught in university as an assistant professor and trained many students on aspects of public health and pharmacy practice. I was also acting as an inspector for quality and infection control in more than five hospitals and health centres under university to deliver the quality of care and trained many health care professionals. I came to Madrid in 2018 to study a PhD in the field of cardiology. However, during COVID-19 I have been advising the hospital team virtually on WHO health guidelines on infection control. I truly value this opportunity to learn from this international cohort. It is a pleasure being here and I am looking forward to connecting with you all.

Greg Olson
      @golsonmsh-org

Hello Marjan, it is nice to meet you and welcome!

Thanks for joining MyJLN and sharing your experience. It’s interesting to hear how things have shifted during the COVID-19 pandemic and having to provide advice and assistance virtually.

Marjan Manouchehri
        @mmanouch

apologies for the late reply just saw your message. Thank you for having me

regards

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

MyJLN Home Forums Introductions Greeting,