Hello Everyone!

MyJLN Home Forums Introductions Hello Everyone!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Francis Ifeanyi Ayomoh
      @francisayomoh

I am Dr. Francis Ayomoh from Nigeria, a Senior Medical Officer and Health Economist working in the Healthcare Financing, Equity and Investments Unit at the Federal Ministry of Health.

It is my pleasure to join the JLN as I look forward to contributing to discussions geared towards accelerating the global attainment of Universal Health Coverage and learning from the wealth of experience of JLN members. I hope to leverage the collaborations and lessons learned from this network to proffer contextualized solutions aimed at fast-tracking UHC in Nigeria.

Greg Olson
      @golsonmsh-org

Hello Dr. Ayomoh, welcome and thanks for registering. It is very nice to meet you and excited to hear more about your experience at the FMOH in Nigeria.

Francis Ifeanyi Ayomoh
      @francisayomoh

Hello Greg. Thanks for your warm welcome. I am happy to share the much I can about our experience with COVID-19 in Nigeria and more importantly learn about successfully implemented strategies that have been deployed in other countries. I will endeavor to be an active member of the network and participate in group discussions as much as possible.

Thank you very much for your role in supporting the learning on the platform.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

MyJLN Home Forums Introductions Hello Everyone!