Introduction- John Pius kamau

MyJLN Home Forums Introductions Introduction- John Pius kamau

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      John Pius Kamau
      @pkamau

Greetings ,

My name is John Pius Kamau, my education background is Bsc. Actuarial Science JKUAT Kenya.

Currently I’m an Actuarial officer in the Directorate of Finance and Investment at NHIF Kenya – where my job entails Costing  and sustainability analysis of the NHIF outpatient and inpatient cover as well as underwriting managed schemes .

Previously I have served in:

NHIF Accreditation & contracting officer role evaluation of accreditation assessment reports for declaration of  primary health care providers and hospitals Kenya for the national scheme and managed schemes.

Benefits officer Monitoring Hospital admissions and  Claims processing at NHIF regional /branch offices.

Member of the technical working group implementing Health insurance subsidy program (HISP) by NHIF Kenya .

Planning officer – Facilitate development of workplans, performance contracts ,  monitoring  and evaluating organizational performance with respect to the NHIF Strategic Plan.

Thank you

Greg Olson
      @golsonmsh-org

Hello and welcome John! Thanks for joining MyJLN.

It is nice to meet you, and I hope that we can get you involved in some of the upcoming learning activities.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

MyJLN Home Forums Introductions Introduction- John Pius kamau