Introduction: Luis Martínez

MyJLN Home Forums Introductions Introduction: Luis Martínez

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hello:

I´m Luis Martínez Liévano, from México, Biomedical Engineer with a master in Administration of Health Organizations.

I have been graduated studies in Human Development and Integration of High Performance Teams, Regional Development, as well as various courses on administrative and managerial tools.

My professional experience is in different areas of Biomedical Engineering, being a professor at the Academy of Bioelectronics, Coordinator of Biomedical Engineering of the Center for the Development of Medical Skills of the National Institute of Medical Sciences and Nutrition, the first Center of its kind in Latin America where he participated in the creation of simulators prototypes for the teaching of medical practice, serving as advisor to the mechatronics and biomedical engineering thesis.

Professor in courses related to issues of technology management and critical patient management. Synodal of Bachelor’s and Master’s degree works on issues of technological development and technovigilance. Author and co-author in national and international publications on health technologies.

Member of the “Technical Advisory Group on Health Technology” of the World Health Organization (WHO). I had the opportunity of baing part with JLN in the publication of “Measuring the performance of Primary Heatlh Care, A practial guide of traslating data into improvement”

In the governmental sphere of medical team management, I was a member of the National Center for Technological Excellence in Health (CENETEC), serving as Head of the Department of Clinical Engineering and later Director of Biomedical Engineering of this National Center, being responsible for the execution of the activities aimed at improving the management of the medical team in Mexico.

Currently Director of New Models of the General Direction of Planning and Development in Health (DGPlaDes) of the Ministry of Health in México, in charge of providing opinions, advice and instruments for the analysis and development of medical infrastructure projects to the states and other federal agencies . As well as responsible for the coordination of the planning work of the New Health Care Model in Mexico.

It is an honor to participate with you.

Luis

Greg Olson
      @golsonmsh-org

Hello Luis, thanks for joining and welcome to the MyJLN community!

My name is Greg Olson, and I am a member of the JLN Network Manager team. It would be interesting to learn more about your recent work on the New Health Care Model, and I hope we can get you connected to other members and new learning activities soon too.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

MyJLN Home Forums Introductions Introduction: Luis Martínez