Ready to learn novel digital technologies in health

MyJLN Home Forums Introductions Ready to learn novel digital technologies in health

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hello. I am Dr. Zarah Haruna Shayau from Nigeria. I am a Medical Officer working with National Primary Health Care Development Agency. Specifically,  I am a member of the National Emergency Maternal and Child Health Intervention Centre (NEMCHIC); Our goal is to reduce preventable maternal and child deaths. One of the objectives of NEMCHIC is to increase data qquality visibility, and use for action at all levels; and also to improve detection and responsiveness in the resolution of RMNCAH+N service delivery gaps.

With service delivery and uptake reduction due to COVID 19 pandemic,  and with the attendant ban interstate travel, we’ve started looking at innovative strategies to ensure the continuity of services at primary health care level and quality and timely data collection within the context of the pandemic.

I am happy to be part of this discussion and learn  from other countries that have implemented some of the digital innovations in health.

Caren Althauser
      @calthauser

Hi Dr. Zarah, nice to meet you! There are some great new discussion groups here on myJLN that may interest you.

From the myJLN homepage, select Groups Directory from the icons along the top to see a list of discussion groups. Both of these groups, on Understanding and Using Data, and on Maintaining Essential Services would be great places for you to connect with other countries.

Understanding & Utilizing Data to Inform COVID-19 Response & Recovery

Maintaining Essential Services at the Primary Care Level during the Pandemic

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

MyJLN Home Forums Introductions Ready to learn novel digital technologies in health